Dennis Jon Bailey is a voiceover artist, Marconi winning broadcaster and Addy winning writer and producer specializing in a variety of multimedia production including radio and television imaging, narration, and commercial VO.
For audio demos, click the play button. For video demos, simply click the logo.
"Dennis Jon Bailey voices one of the biggest nationally syndicated formats for WestwoodOne, distributed to hundreds of affiliates. I can say without hesitation that DJB is as good as it gets."
- Scot Kirk, VP Production/WestwoodOne Music Formats/Shows/NBC Sports Radio
“Dennis has a voice that will make anyone stop, listen, and most importantly, make an impact."
- Steve Simon, News Director/KDAF-TV Dallas
"Since I met Dennis Jon Bailey, when I dream of God, I no longer hear the voice of Morgan Freeman."
- Brent Farris, Operations Manager/KBBL Santa Rosa
Listen for DJB narrating NewsFix, Tribune’s unique one hour, twice nightly news program currently on CW39 Houston, CW33 Dallas/Fort Worth and WSFL-TV Miami.
- Check local listings for broadcast or station’s website for live streaming and featured stories.
"Dennis Jon Bailey is a consummate professional and talent who is always on target, on time and on budget!"
- Gary Jaffe, News & Content Director/KIAH-TV Houston
"When we were looking for a distinctive voice for Simply Money, Dennis Jon Bailey's sound and talents made him an obvious choice. He’s versatile and can turn copy quickly. DJB will create a unique audio brand for you."
- Darryl Parks, SVP/Simply Money Media
Dennis Jon Bailey has been the long time voice of KenJo Markets, a convenience store chain based in Knoxville.
- Listen for spots throughout the Great Smoky Mountains region.
Country in the Caribbean? Absolutely!
- Listen for DJB as the voice of Rooster 101, ZFKY-FM Grand Cayman